Did you know that over 50% of businesses have errors, fraudulent charges, options and or services they billed for that they shouldn’t be? Yes its true.
There are a few different ways this happens. One is called “Cramming”. Cramming is the illegal act of placing unauthorized charges on your wireline, wireless, or bundled services telephone bill. The FCC has estimated that cramming has harmed tens of millions of American households.
Other charges are goods and or services attached to your bill that you simply do not use or need.
What do our customers receive?
- Superior Eagle saves businesses money 94% of the time
- Superior Eagle finds billing errors 97% of the time.
- Superior Eagle average savings are 37%.
- Superior Eagle offers a monthly monitoring service.
- · Superior Eagle really cares about the success of your business!
Telephone Bill Audit is a complimentary Service. You will Not be billed for this service.